NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

From Graham to Chris for Robbo

Mark Robinson will have another Turner as his manager when he moves to Stockport.

After a year at Edgar Street with Graham Turner he moves to Edgeley Park with Chris Turner as his new boss.

Robinson has passed a medical with Stockport and has agreed personal terms. However there is still no word on a transfer fee which should be forthcoming as Graham Turner had offered Robinson a new contract and the player is still under 24.

Robinson has been talking about the move to the Stockport Official Website.

"If Hereford had gone up it would have been a harder decision for me but Stockport are a massive club and I just wanted to play for Chris Turner again.

I played under Chris for four years at Hartlepool and although Hereford offered me a new contract when he rang to ask me if I would join up with him in the summer I jumped at the chance to link up with him and Colin West again."