NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Claridge Rejects Crawley Job Link

Steve Claridge has rejected rumours linking him to the Crawley manager's post, telling the Bradford City website:

"I have signed for Bradford City until the end of the season and as I said last week am keen to look beyond that. I've no desire to manage Crawley or any other club at the present time. In fact, I want to play until I drop."

Claridge, 39, had an unsuccessful spell as manager at Weymouth, and then spent 36 days as Millwall boss during pre-season. After a brief two game spell at Gillingham, he joined Bradford and has scored four in ten appearances so far. Claridge has scored 223 senior goals in a career that is now in it's 23rd year.