NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mills looks at Telford job

Former Hereford United striker, Lee Mills, is interested in the vacant manager's job at Telford according to the Shropshire Star.

The job became available after Bernard McNally was sacked recently. Mills played for Telford before coming to Hereford. He has been out of the game since finishing at Edgar Street at the end of last season.

"I never knew anything about it until I got a text message saying Bernard had just been sacked and asking if I was interested.

"I understand the message got back to Lee Carter, the Telford chairman, and I was told he might get in touch with me - but I haven't had a phone call yet."

The Telford directors meet later today to create a shortlist.