NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Monday, February 20, 2006

Brown previews Hereford game

The Aldershot manager, Terry Brown, has given his view on tomorrow's game at Edgar Street to the Shots Official Website.

"This is a daunting challenge and we have a tough schedule coming up with matches against Morecambe and Accrington Stanley due too. I don't expect any favours off of Hereford.

"I still believe that on their day they are the best footballing side in the division. We must not allow them to play football. I am not going their with any negativity though. We have a positive plan.

"I do have some injury concerns over two or three senior players and we also have Ryan Scott suspended but Darren Barnard will return after serving his suspension.

"I want to stop the rot of successive away defeats. I want to come away knowing that we have given a good account of ourselves and, of course, picked up some points".