NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Friday, July 28, 2006

Rose looks forward to seeing old mates

Michael Rose is looking forward to the visit of Hereford United to Stockport County next Saturday, August 5th.

"There are still a few lads there who I played with and I know it should be a good game. I'm certainly looking forward to it," he told the Manchester Evening News.

Rose, who celebrates his 24th birthday today, admits to be happy to be at a club close to where he started his career.

"When I was released by Yeovil, the gaffer got in touch and asked me to come up for a meeting. I liked what I saw and also what the gaffer said about where the club was going.

"I was at Hereford for two years then Yeovil for another two so it's nice to come back up here."