NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Willo rebuffs Gasheads

Andy Williams has told BullsEye his feelings about press talk of a possible move to Bristol Rovers.

"I'm not really worried about any of that sort of talk. I wouldn't want to go elsewhere in the same division.

"If I moved on hopefully it would be at a higher level.

"If the gaffer were to be interested in offers I would have to think about it.

"If the gaffer doesn't accept any offers then I'm more than happy to stay here.

"My focus is on starting to play a bit better, scoring a few more goals and getting the Bulls further up the Division Two table."

Meanwhile Hereford United had a scout at Crewe today according to their Official Website.