NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

News Round Up

Accrington have re-signed midfielder Ian Craney on loan for three months. Craney signed for Swansea from Stanley for £100,000 less than a year ago, but has drifted out of contention under new boss Roberto Martinez. Notts County have extended the deal of teenage goalkeeper Tim Sandercombe for a further year.

Macclesfield have retained the services of teenage striker Gareth Evans for a further month. The former trainee signed a one month pro deal last month, making six sub appearances and scoring once. Ex-Bull Stuart Fleetwood has denied reports linking him with a return to the Football League after he took his tally to eight in 12 for Forest Green. He told the local press: "I'm settled as I am. Clubs can look at me but I'm a loyal player and I'm here until the end of the season."