NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Done to stay put

Wrexham winger Matty Done has decided to stay with the Red Dragons according to the Wrexham Evening Leader. Done, 19, had been persistently linked with United over the past few days but has decided to see out his contract with Wrexham until the end of the season and take it from there.

Done commented, "I spoke to the gaffer on Wednesday. He told me that I have to keep working hard to get into the team, and I have decided to stay. Personally, I felt the move was not right for me."

Meanwhile, former Hereford loanee John Eustace has left Stoke City to join Watford. The midfielder will join Lionel Ainsworth at Vicarage Road and has signed for 250k. Another ex-loanee on the move is Michael Husbands, who has made his loan from Macclesfield to Telford a permanent move.