NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Manager's reaction after yesterday's game.

Graham Turner for Hereford United:

"It's a hard one to stomach but no-one feels sorry for you in this game," said Turner.

"I thought we had done enough to earn a point when we had one or two half chances in the second half.

"I can't fault the players for work. Fairly disciplined. It's not the most attractive way we've played since I've been here but it's been designed to get us results. And a point would have been a good result.

"Now we've got to pick ourselves up for our game at Millwall on Tuesday."

Jim Gannon for Stockport County:

"We went into the game with the right mentality and tried to win it - and I thought we deserved it," said Gannon.

"I had predicted that it was going to be a tight game and that there would only be one goal in it. There were opportunities for both sides and it was a great time to win the game but it shows the fitness that Tommy has.

"I thought Jonny Mullins was outstanding for us and was my man of the match."