NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

McCombe Concentrates On Three Points

Ex-Bull John McCombe has spoken to Port Vale's official site ahead of his return to Edgar Street on Saturday.

After last night's win over Sheff Weds, McCombe admits the League is their priority: "I had a good year down there but I'm looking forward to going down there and hopefully getting three points. It's the league that matters for us - that has to be our main priority. That's what we are all focussing on."

McCombe, who played 32 times in his single season with the Bulls, also spoke about Kris Taylor's strike: "When Tayls had the ball and had a shot, I shouted a few expletives because I wanted him to cross it, but I was so glad when it hit the back of the net."