NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Howe thought Hereford played well

Eddie Howe, the Bournemouth manager spoke to BBC Radio Solent after last night's game at Edgar Street.

"I thought they had the better chances.

"I thought it was a tough game. I always knew it would be - never easy.

"I praise the lads' attitude and commitment. They never let their heads drop. And, on another day, we could have come away with a draw.

"But Hereford raised their game and played well.

"Hereford have brought in some good players and I thought the boy (James) Walker up front was a real handful.

"Their two wide lads are also good players but we knew it was going to be a hard game and they didn't disappoint us."