NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Morris Fell Out With "Him"

Speaking to Mansfield's official site, Bulls striker Lee Morris reveals that a falling out brought about his loan departure from Edgar Street.

Asked about how his time at Edgar Street had been he responded: "Not very good. I played about the first ten games, but we were struggling. We had a whole new team, eleven new players playing, we didn't really gel. And then a few of us just never figured again. I'd had a bit of a fall out with him and I was one of them.

"The last couple of months have been long."

Talking about the move, Morris said it was ideal as he lives in Derby but it was a sudden departure with the deal being done at 2pm yesterday after a flurry of morning phone calls led to Morris being told to get to Mansfield to train 'as soon as possible'.

The loan is until January 4th, but Morris wants a longer stay: "Hopefully I can do well enough to earn myself a deal until the end of the season. The way things have gone at Hereford it's just not worked out, I think me and the gaffer can really agree on that. I think it was the right time for me to get away."