NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Robinson 'would consider' playing for Hereford

The Hereford Times has an article featuring former Welsh international Carl Robinson who was born in Llandrindod Wells and, although still playing in the USA, has a house near Hereford.

The paper suggests he might like to play and/or coach the Bulls.

"I would definitely consider playing for Hereford because they have always been in my thoughts as I grew up close to the area and I now live very close to the ground," said 34 year old Robinson.

"I know a lot of people linked to Hereford United and obviously the manager, Simon Davey, is a Welsh guy.

"I will definitely go into coaching and management at some stage. I've got mu UEFA coaching licences."

Perhaps a Welsh dream team of Carl Robinson and Gareth Davies to be in charge at Edgar Street in a couple of years time?