NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Purdie and Bauza in Squad for Shrewsbury

Hereford United manager Jamie Pitman has said that he is pleased to have both Rob Purdie and Guillem Bauza available for selection for this evening's League Two match at Shrewsbury.

"To have these players back is good news," Pitman told the Worcester News.

"It gives me more scope on the selection front because it has been difficult. It’ll be good to see Graham (Turner) and everyone again because he did so much for me in my career.

"But we just have to treat it as a normal match. Hopefully, Graham will see that I have been doing a good job since I’ve become manager.

"Maybe he’ll give me a few words of his wisdom as well."