NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm a Perfectionist says Pitman

Looking ahead to Saturday's FA Cup match at Sheffield Wednesday, Jamie Pitman told Trevor Owens, sports editor at BBC Hereford and Worcester, that he was well focused on the tie.

"I've got two eyes on it now, well focused," said the Hereford United manager after last night's game against Morecambe.

"Everyone has come through unscathed, no problems.

"I just have a dilemna as I've got a lot of quality now to pick from."

Pitman said there was no chance he could relax despite the Bulls moving off the bottom of the table.

"I'm a perfectionist. I want to go in and I want to win every game.

"We are going to go there because financially for the club it would be massive if we get through, for the players and for everybody concerned at the football club.

"We believe we can go there and get a result, but it's going to be very difficult and I'll need everyone of them to turn up on that day."