NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, September 22, 2011

There is No Ultimatum - Pitman

Jamie Pitman has told BBC Hereford and Worcester that the board is backing him in his quest to turn around the fortunes of Hereford United. The Bulls are bottom but one in League Two and travel to Cheltenham on Saturday.

"They believe that I've still got the ability to do that, I proved that last year," said the Hereford United manager.

"There is no ultimatum.

"There is no pressure that if you lose on Saturday you are going to get the sack.

"But at the end of the day that is their decision. All I can do is continue to do the job I've been asked to do. And I will do that because that's what I'm like. And I will do that until I'm told otherwise."