NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Turner expects Good Atmosphere on Saturday

Former Hereford United manager Graham Turner has told the Shropshire Star that he expects a good atmosphere when he returns to Edgar Street with Shrewsbury Town on Saturday.

“It will be a good atmosphere.

“It will be an intimidating atmosphere with the crowd so close to the pitch.

“I had 15 years there and I feel I left the club in a good state, both financially and in terms of the players they had available.

“I felt I had done my time at Hereford and served the club well. You move on and it’s now total concentration on Shrewsbury.

“It is one of the first results I look for after our own and I don’t want to see a former club struggle, but the concentration on Saturday is very much on getting three points for us.”