NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Monday, April 22, 2013

Boyes Denies Bulls Talks


The season ended two days ago, so silly season begins with news that departing Barrow striker Adam Boyes has denied he has held talks with the Bulls.

The 22 year old is leaving the Bluebirds after two years, with both Gateshead and the Bulls already linked to the former Scunthorpe trainee. But Boyes told the North West Evening Mail he was yet to speak to anyone:

“I’ve just heard the rumours about Gateshead and Hereford, and that’s it. I haven’t had any contact myself. I think I can play at this level, and I’ve loved it here, so obviously if we’d have stayed up it could have been a completely different story."


He claims that Barrow still owe him money, not only from the most recent wages but for cup bonuses this season - and for goal bonuses from last term.