NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Captain Graham Takes Questions


Luke Graham
Bulls captain Luke Graham is holding a Question and Answer session on his blog.

Luke says: I will be calling on all Football Fans over the final weeks of the season to give me their views on the beautiful game. Firstly I am giving you the opportunity to ask me ANY question you like and I will do my best to answer as honestly as I can. 

The person I feel gave me the best question to answer will receive two tickets for Hereford Fc’s upcoming game against Macclesfield on Saturday 8th February at Edgar Street. Don’t worry if your not a Hereford fan, you can still come up and support us, besides we need some extra income on programme and food sales! Leave your question for me to answer in the COMMENTS thread and deadline is by 10pm tonight.