NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Monday, June 30, 2014

Rankine Rejoins Mills At Gateshead


Former Bull Michael Rankine has signed for Gateshead for the coming season.

He links up with former York boss Gary Mills for a third time, with Mills telling the club's official site: "Rankine is a vastly experienced player who played for me at York and Alfreton, he knows what I'm about and what I expect from him.

"He's a powerful lad, a real handful, and someone who will give us something a bit different. He's a player I've always liked, and one that has done well for me in the past. Along with Jon Shaw he's another proven player that can play down the middle.

"Central defenders certainly know they have been in a game when they face him and I'm delighted to get the chance to work with him for a third time."