NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Preedy 'Keeping Powder Dry At The Moment'


Former Hereford United director Dave Preedy spoke briefly to BN earlier this morning.

BN - How do you see things going at the moment?

DP - It changes every day, it's really hard to say.

I've kept my counsel. I've got a statement to make. I've had professional advice because of the CVA and all that's going on. I've got to be careful what I say.

The Council might be doing an enquiry into what's gone on so I've got to keep my powder very dry at the moment.

I have got a story to tell. The reasons why I stayed, the reasons why I left. It's all about timing.

BN - Another High Court hearing next Monday. What do you expect from that?

DP - I would imagine an adjournment again. The CVA hasn't been finalised. I'm a big creditor and I've had no correspondence at all so I'm waiting on that.

I've had no paperwork from Hereford United since I left. But my claim is on record.

BN - People who don't know what happened in the boardroom in the weeks before the sale to Agombar might be critical of you?

DP - I expect that. But I know why I was there and  a lot of people know why I stayed.